Thursday, April 9, 2009

March 20 2009

Happy Birthday to you!! My baby is one year old already. I can't believe it. I really never thought I would have 3 children, especially not 3 precious little girls. I can't imagine life without having you Brynlee, you have completed our lives and our family. You have the sweetest personalilty and are so cuddly. You seem to have a great sense of humor and contagious laugh. We can't get enough of that smile. I know you are growing up but you are still the baby. Your just too precious to put in words. I am so happy that I have been blessed to be your mama!

Today we went to Hollywood Studios. We had lunch with JoJo and the Little Einsteins. You smiled even though I think you are not feeling great. You even gave JoJo a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment